Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dec. 1



Charles told me about a writing "contest" where a writer challenges himself to wrtie 50,000 words in a month. He asked me what is comparable in painting and I said a painting a day is a very similar challenge. Yesterday I decided to embark on this prject. I am going to do at least one painting a day. They will be digital, watercolor and maybe oil paintings. Since I didn't get the idea to post my progress on a blog until it was too late to put up yesterday's work, the postings will begin today.




Yesterday: These are digital paintings that I painted over an already completed figure sketch.


I haven't done todays painting yet, I'll get to that right now and post it after I'm done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoah! You're talking about NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)- I was going to do that... but I like your version. Good Luck!

Love,
Nyssa