Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Penny Arcade

OK. This post will be hard proof that I am a huge nerd. Oh well. I follow a blog/comic called Penny Arcade. They are basically what inspired me to do the Everglades Comic. They are basically geek cartoonists. Their subject matter is everything from MTG, D&D, to console and computer gaming. Half the time I don't even really know what they are talking about but their comics are usually really funny. They are pretty interesting guys. Great example of people making their living from something they love (from all acounts way way more than just "getting by"). Anywho, I wanted to bring this Wednesday's cartoon up because I thought it was particularly good.

Edit: The link above is for the current comic. For the one that inspired the post go here.

No comments: