Monday, August 8, 2011

Things That I Want

As you may have gathered from a previous post (or, more likely, you know me) I have moved to LA. Currently homeless (but not floorless) and jobless I have had a lot of time to do things like work on personal projects, post on my blog, and check job forums at least 36 times an hour.

For some reason being jobless makes me think of things that I want to do when I have money. For example I really want to build my own computer, learn how to surf, and paint some paintings. Right now, at the top of my list of things I want is teleportation. What would I do with this ability, you may find yourself asking the computer at which you are looking at this blog post? I would teleport myself to the top of a beautiful mountain range far from any human habitation, a place that I could sit by myself and observe nature in all its grandiose-ness and grandeur-ness. I would teleport myself there with a toilet and go #2. It would be the best.



Actually, that would be my second order of business. The first would be to teleport to my girlfriend and give her a big ol' kiss. Who, judging by my artist rendition, stands around looking annoyed all the time holding papers.



But seriously, Things I Want: 1. Teleportation.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

and apparently I've got you under some sort of spell. :p

I miss you!